Monday 11 January 2016

A to Z

A - ACCENT: Hereford/Worcestershire British

B - BOOBS: 34c

C - CHORE YOU HATE: Tidying my room

D - DAD'S NAME: Richard

E - ESSENTIAL MAKE-UP ITEM: Nothing

F - FAVORITE PERFUME: Britney Spears pink stuff

G - GOLD OR SILVER: Sliver

H - HOMETOWN: Worcester

I - INSOMNIA: No

J - JOB TITLE: Sales Assistant

K - KIDS: Maybe

L - LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: I live with my family.

M - MUM'S NAME: Janet

N - NUMBER OF TIMES YOU WANT TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO SOMEONE: Far too many times

O - OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: none

P - PHOBIA: Spiders

Q - QUEST: To find out what I'm doing in my life

R - RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: Christian

S - SIBLINGS: two

T - TIME YOU WAKE UP: Early work days, 7am. Late work days, 9am. Days off, for as long as possible.

U - UNNATURAL HAIR COLOURS YOU'VE WORN: Red and Ginger

V - VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: mushrooms

W - WORST HABIT: Procrastination.

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth and toes

Y - YUMMY FOODS YOU MAKE: Cupcakes 

Z - ZANY QUIRK: I may be shy at first, but once I get to know you, I'm as mad as anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment